- The text must have correct spelling and follow the grammar rules of the Czech language.
- It is necessary to comply with the rules for punctuation (space after commas, full stops, exclamation marks, etc.), as well the typographic rules.
- The text must not contain any capital letters, except for common phrases or names of products and companies. (e.g.: LEGO, IBM, USA, NASA, etc.).
- The advertising message may only be a plain text. It is not possible to use any HTML formatting (such as line breaks).
- The text must not contain any straight quotation marks or apostrophes.